Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Be Still


"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

It is amazing what happens in life when I force myself to be still~~it is then that I can see that God is who he says he is.  When I stay wrapped up in my thoughts, the only thing I see are my many problems.  Once I slow down, instead of all my problems, I begin to see how God is moving mountains in my life.  Some of them he completely rids of, while others he simply rearranges so that I can deal with them when he has adequately prepared me for them. 

Do you have problems and mountains in your life?  Financial issues, substance abuse problems, family-related anxieties, school problems, marriage difficulties?  All of these things are mountains in your life that God wants to move or rearrange.  You don't have to move the mountains yourself.  He wants to do it for you.  He is who is he says he is, and if you will be still, he will show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment