Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

If I Have to Go Away


If you keep up with my postings, you know that on January 8 I find out if I have to go away to jail or prison.  With God's grace and mercy, I will be granted probation and will not have to go away; however, if I do have to go away, I know that there is a reason behind everything.  Anywho, if I go away, the 10 things that I am going to miss the most are:

1) My son
2) My family and fiance
3) Ability to hop online and take part in bible studies
4) Ability to call my family anytime I choose
5) Ability to eat and drink as I wish
6) Watching sunsets and watching the sunrise
7) Family dinners
8) Ability to go to church on Sunday mornings
9) Ability to go to my son's school activities
10) Watching my sister play basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment