Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Forgive Them for Stealing


Went to Walmart today to buy some groceries for a special person~~my grandmother.  Decided to leave my purse in my grandmother's car, and just take my wallet in.  Got back out to the car, put the groceries in the backseat, and decided to leave the cart sitting beside the car because it was snowing and raining (I know, I should have taken it to the cartholder).  Then I hurried myself in the car and drove out of the parking lot.  Almost immediately, I noticed that I had not grabbed my wallet out of the cart.  So, I went back to Walmart.  The cart I used was sitting in the same place, but no wallet.  I go inside to Customer Service desk, give them my name.  They have my wallet~~YAY!!!

As soon as I am handed my wallet, I notice it is awful light.  I had at least ten dollars worth of change in it.  Open my wallet, all the money is gone.

Sigh w/ a couple tears :(

Somebody stole all my money.  I had been saving to buy me a car.  I know I shouldn't have carried that much cash around with me, but somebody most certainly should not have stolen it from me either.  What upsets me the most is that the person took all my change.  The several hundred dollars that he or she stole from me wasn't enough. 

Oh, well.  Lord I know you will provide for me.  You will help me save once again to get a car.  Thank you that I at least was able to get my wallet back that my mother bought me for Christmas.  Lord, forgive the person who stole from me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a terrible thing for someone to do. You know that they will feel guilty. Hopefully the guilt will drive them to repent and be saved.

    ReplyDelete