Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Something that Energizes Me



At one point in my life, the only things that energized me were illegal substances. I know that this little flaw of mine was very sad, but unfortunately, it was true; however, that was a long time ago and this is now. Now, I find energy in the simplest things, especially words.

I do not mean to sound like some extremely religious person so please do not mistake me for that; I assure you I am not, but I do admit that I am very spiritual. So, with that said, the words that I find energy through are the ones wrote in the Holy Bible. I know it may sound odd, but I am here to testify that the words God allowed to be in the bible really do give me energy.

At one point in my life, I did not understand the Bible as I do today.  I wish everyone could get to a point in their life that they could interpret the Bible in a way in which they gain understanding and energy from it like I do, but sadly many do not ever allow their selves to reach this point I am writing about. To those of you who have reached this point, I am sure you will agree with me that it is awesome being able to turn to something as simple as words to gain energy, especially during the time periods in life that one feels absolutely drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment