Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Got Me a Car


In 2010, I sold my car.  At that time, I was not in much need of a car; however, over the past several months, it became quite clear that I would be needing a car.  So, what did I do?  I began to pray (and save money). 

God has been so good to me!!  Last weekend, my pastor hooked me up with a great connection to a car.  For the amount of money I paid, I am absolutely astounded at the car I got.  It is so amazing what God does for me.  He continually blesses me! 

If you are in need of something, my suggestion is to start praying.  With time and continual prayer, your prayer will be answered.  The answer might not come in the exact form that you are hoping for, but He will provide. 

And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.~~Phillipians 4:19

1 comment: