Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Life is about Learning Instructions


I have never climbed a mountain.  To be quite honest, I have never partaken in any type of extreme physical endeavor.  At one time, back in my youth, I was quite athletic, but nowadays, physical adventurers are something that I would have to carefully prepare for. 

I guess that's what I'm doing right now.  Preparing for the mountains in my life that I am gonna have to climb.  At least that's all I can comprehend out of the situations in which God has placed me.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  In fact, I'm quite satisfied with how my life is going.  The conditioning that I am going through is not as rough as I thought it would be, but that is only because I am fully giving my life to someone else.  To God. 

No matter the paths that he leads me down, I know that he is preparing me for them at this very moment.  Right now as I type these words, think these thoughts, he is preparing me. 

There are certain people in my life, as well as those who are no longer in my life, that have blessed me beyond measure.  To each of you, know that you are deeply loved and I am forever and a day grateful for the things I have learned from you as well as what I am still learning. 

When people enter into our lives, we never know how our paths with  them will end.  And sometimes, every once in awhile, we are blessed to continue down a path with someone that lasts for much longer than we ever expected. 

No matter how our paths end or continue on, it is pertinent that we make sure God is leading us down them.  If not, we end up climbing mountains with no preparation at all.  We also end up climbing many mountains that were never meant to seen, much less climbed. 

Proper instruction and teachings come from the man above.  He can prepare us for any type of obstacle or mountain that we face in life.  And, if we keep our ears and eyes spiritually tuned, we will see he has placed many blessings along our paths of preparation as well as in our climbs. 

Learn from his instructions.  Learn from his teachings.  Learn from his love.  Learn that it is not sacrifice that he desires.  It is mercy.  It is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment