Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Well, it's Friday


Well, it's Friday.  Time to kick off the work boots (not that I wear any ;) This week has been a pretty good one for me.  I have spent much time working, making money right here from the comfort of my kitchen chair.  My son has behaved pretty well, but of course to me he's always an angel :)  And lastly, the family has gotten along quite well.

Not all my weeks go as well as this one has.  I have to constantly remind myself of the good things in my life, or if I'm not careful, my weeks become consumed with worry, anxiety, and a lot of meaningless thoughts. 

I am so happy to be where I am at today.  Here at home.  I'm not real for sure how long God is going to bless me with being able to stay home, but hopefully it's on a permanent basis.  If not, then I fully trust him that he is preparing me for whatever journey he wants me to travel. 

Anyways, that's enough about my week.  I hope and pray that each of you have had a great week as well.  If not, then always know you can turn your troubles over to someone who is much more capable than yourself at handling them.  He's the man above.  He's the man all around us.  He's God.  He's my best friend.  His name is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment