Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sorting Through the Past





For those of you who regularly read my writings, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  A lot has happened over the past few weeks, including some emotional turn-abouts, but on the other hand, a few positive changes have occurred as well. 

I'm still awaiting to find out if I have to go to prison or not.   I'm praying deeply about this matter, hoping, trusting, and believing that God is working out an outcome that will be to the benefit of my son's best interest.

My family and I are getting along quite well these days.  I have been praying deeply about this matter too.  See, there are six of us living in our home.   Three adults including myself, a teenager, and two kiddos who have just started school.  Sometimes it gets hectic around here, but things are improving.

My son's father was released on parole about two weeks ago.  It has been a joy having him around.  Some people don't think I should spend time with him, but just as everything else, I am leaving the matter in God's hands.  He knows what's best for me.  So far, so good. 

There are some things in my past I find hard to let go of, but I know it's best if I do.  So, as for right now, that's what I'm trying to do.  Sort out my past from my present, so that my future will be as bright as possible. 

I hope anyone who reads this understands that sorting out the past from the present can be somewhat difficult, but it must be done.  It must be done so that a future can be secured.  Also, the only way to secure a positive future is to let God do it for you.  I'm letting him do it for me, and so far, just as He promised, everything is working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment