Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Good Note for a Good Day


There is nothing wrong with wanting a little recognition every now and then.  Even my four year old thinks this way.  He came home today with the note that you can see in the pic above.  Obviously, he has been being good at school and wanted to be recognized for it. 

Sometimes, I wish there was someone to whom I could say, "Please write a good note for me today."  However, since there is not, I have to keep in mind that my good deeds and days of obedience are not going unrecognized.  One day I will be held accountable for my behavior, and even though I may not get a good note to hang on the refrigerator, come Judgment Day, my name being wrote in the Book of Life will be of much greater value.

Point of my posting is, even though good deeds go unrecognized sometimes, in the end, we will be rewarded for them.  For every day that we have a good day, God is jotting it down. He's keeping his own notebook.  I want his notebook on me to be full of notes like the one in the above pic.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment