Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

A Random Egg


How are things going for you?  I hope well.  Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while.  Well, actually I did, but then I deleted my last posting cause I thought it to be a little bit lot rude. 

Anywho, things around here are going good.  Great actually!!!  Anyone who keeps up with my postings knows that I have been long awaiting to find out if I have to go to prison.  Well, I plead guilty to my charges last week, but took a plea deal.  At the worst, it's looking like up to year in jail, but hopefully, with some mercy raining down from my beloved Lord Jesus, I will be granted probation.  Everyone seems to think that I am a great candidate for probation, but I'm always thinking the worse, so I'm preparing myself to do some time.  Anyways, I know God is walking beside me, holding my hand, and He is preparing me for whatever is to come my way.

On to other things.  Eddie, my sister, her BF, and I all went Black Friday shopping last week.  I had prepared myself for this day for quite some time, only to be disappointed that the day went nothing like I wanted it to.  I found myself being a very negative person.  Every time we purchased a gift for someone, I got in a bad mood cause I knew we were soon to be broke.  That's not a good gift-giving spirit is it?  I don't think so either.  The plan was to be broke by the time we got home, so I don't know why I got so mad about spending all the money we took with us.  Anywho, we are going again this weekend, only this time I am praying that God will help me to have a better attitude.  I sure better, or Eddie is sure to never go shopping with me again unless I make him.

We took my sister and her BF to Longhorn and enjoyed a really good meal.  When my sister's steak came out, it had a random egg on it.  It was weird, but we all laughed, and it was just what I needed to lighten my mood.  Funny how God works.  Sometimes all it takes is a random egg to make me feel better. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment