Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Life is What it Is



We never know where life is gonna take us.  Four years ago, as you can see in the pic above, I was happy and so in love.  Too this day, I'm still happy and in love, but never in a million years did I think I would be facing prison time.  But, life is what it is.  And thankfully, I have a God who is walking beside me through both the good times and bad times. 

So much has changed over the past few years.  The person I have become is much better than the person I used to be, however, I had to take the rough road in order to become this new person.  On Sunday, I listened to a sermon about what it takes for a person's faith in God to be challenged.  God would so much rather us learn what He wants us to learn without having to challenge our faith, but if we continue to keep our ears and eyes not spiritually in tune with His ways, He will take us down whatever road it takes to get our attention.  Unfortunately, I am one of those people who has to learn just about everything the hard way. 

The main point though is that I am learning, and I am proud of the person I have become and am still becoming.  I love the people who God has placed in my life, and I am so thankful for the divine way that God works within my life. 

Even though I am facing the possibility of going to prison, God is strengthening me everyday to prepare me for the battles that I am to face.  I remain confident in the fact that God is the one and only god and that He has a purpose for my life, no matter where it takes me; in prison or out. 

I pray that each of you who reads my postings are blessed through and through by the grace of God.  Just always remember that He works in mysterious ways.  Just take my life for example.  God is dragging me through waters that would drown many people, but through His strength, He is showing me that all is possible. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment