Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

God is Friekin' Hilarious



So, there is this woman that I have been praying for.  Every night for the past six months, I have been praying for her, her two daughters, and her unborn daughter.  I don't particularly care too much for this woman.  She has crossed me several times, threatening to 'whoop-my-you know'; however, in order to get past the stress that she has brought into my life, I thought it best to pray for her.  I knew that she was pregnant, and that her unborn child may have down syndrome, so I have been praying that her child would be born perfectly healthy. 

I don't even personally know this woman.  I have never even met her, but she obviously has a problem with me.  Anywho, today, I saw her at Walmart.  Low and behold, there she was with her beautifully newborn little girl.  At first, thoughts of rage popped into my mind.  I felt like walking up to this woman and saying, "Well, here I am.  Are you gonna whoop me now?"  But, then I thought to myself.  "Whitney, you have been praying every night for this woman, and here she is with her beautiful newborn daughter.  Obviously, God is showing you that He has been listening to you."

God works in such hilarious ways sometimes.  Not only did I find out that this woman was blowing smoke the whole time she was threatening me, but I also once again saw first-handledly that like always, God has been listening to my prayers.  I am so happy that I got to see that woman today.  All 4ft 10in of her (she was so tiny;).  And I am so glad to know that her child was born healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment