Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dinner and a Movie


Well, Eddie and I made it to Louisville plus one; our little Lucas.  At first, our plans were to spend the day together alone, but then we thought it best to let our little one tag alone, especially since Eddie is leaving in the morning to go away for over a month. 

Anywho, we went to Chili's, and the food was excellent.  At least it was for me.  As you can see in the pic above, my salad was wonderfully laid out on my plate, and it tasted even better than it looked.  As for Lucas' and Eddie's food, they can't testify to its greatness.  Eddie's ribs were a bit dry, and Lucas' steak was, well, let's just say I've had better.

After dinner, we went and saw Wreck It Ralph in 3D.  It was a cute movie.  Eddie really enjoyed it because it was the first movie he has ever seen in 3D.  All three of us almost fell asleep in it, but I think that was due to the fact that our stomachs were so full from the dinner we had just scarfed down.

I am very saddened that Eddie will be leaving tomorrow, but I know it's for the best.  Anyways, a month ain't nothing, especially when compared to the two and half years we had to spend apart not too long ago.  A month will fly by, and then he will be back home right where he belongs.  Already, I'm patiently waiting until that day gets here.

I hope each of you have had a great weekend!!!  Thanks for taking your time to read my posting, and never forget, we owe a big thanks to God for the fact that we are alive and breathing.  Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment