Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Still Goin' Good Around Here


Several great things have happened lately including my sister becoming even more of an extremely talented basketball player than she has been before.  She played in a game last night and scored 25 of the 30 points that her entire team scored.  Over 10 of those points, she scored in less than four minutes.  I truly do believe God has huge plans for  her when it comes to the sport of basketball.  I mean that girl can just flat out play some ball.  I love you sis!!!!  Keep on doing what you're doing, cause it's working.

Moving on, my good news is too good to release to the public just yet, but you can probably already figure out what it is.  Go ahead.  Take a guess.  I'll let you know if you are right when the right time is right.

Furthermore, another great thing that happened is Eddie will be heading out Monday to do some work in Baton Rouge.  While I will miss him during the month that he will be gone, the money that he is gonna make will certainly help out during Christmas time.  I know everything isn't about money, but I really want this Christmas to be a present-heavy one for Lucas because it is the first one in three years that he, his dad, and I will be spending all together.  Once again, I am well aware that spoiling a kid with presents at Christmas is not what Christmas is all about, but I sure know my Christmas' were more memorable the more presents I got. 

As for this weekend, it's looking like Eddie and I may hit up the IMAX.  We are leaving out very early tomorrow morning to visit the big city of Louisville.  I'm not too fond of Louisville, but Eddie knows his way around and I feel OK going with him.  For me, there are just way tooooo many people in Louisville (remember, I'm not a big people person ;).  Anyways, I'm sure we will have a good time.  We may even get some of our Christmas shopping out of the way.  We are also going to eat at Chili's which is a place I have always longed to eat at.  I love me some spicy food.

God is so good to me.  Even during troublesome times, He continues to shower me with blessings, as well as strength and patience to get me through my difficult days, especially the ones that have occurred over the past year.  All glory and praise to Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment