Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Divine Placement

 
 


Are you facing some type of struggle in your life? Are you facing jail or prison time? Are you suffering from some type of disease? Each of these struggles creates within us emotions that are always intensifying. From one day to the next, as the uncertainty of what is going to happen tomorrow increases, the emotions grow larger themselves. 

It scares me to admit that I feel as if life is going really good right now, because every time I think something is going good, in the blink of an eye, it starts to go downhill.  But, since I'm such an honest person, I must admit life is really looking up for me.  Yea, I may have to go away behind bars for a few days, weeks, months, or even possibly years, but through faith and prayer, I remain confident that I will be strong enough to make it through the tough times that lay ahead of me. 

It is so weird waking up everyday knowing that I am absolutely uncertain as to how my life is going to go over the next year.  I mean, I know that we never have life figured out, but the uncertainty of not knowing whether I am going to prison or not is at times almost too overwhelming; however, my stress related to this issue has calmed down quite a bit over the past week. 

I am here to testify that you and I both can make it through our struggles.  We have to get to a point in which we realize that we are not in control of our life.  We are powerless.  Something greater than ourselves, God, controls everything.  If we hand over our struggles to him, he will with love, mercy, and grace, deliver us from them.  No matter how large they are.  No matter how many people are opposing us.  No matter how high the odds are stacked up against us...he will deliver us from the circumstances that we are struggling through. 

He will also divinely place within our lives people who can help us through our struggles.  These people will with love and patience, stick beside us no matter what it may cost them (just as Jesus did with his life).  They will lay down their lives to help us get through ours.  We should always praise God for the wonderful people he places within our lives.  The main thing we should do is remember that God may choose us to be divinely placed within the lives of other people, so that we can help them through their struggles.  We should always return the favor and do our best to help each and every person we see struggling. 

We are here on this earth for a reason...to help those who are suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment