Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spiritual Networking


I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.  In fact, I personally believe that prayer is one of the most powerful and abundant resources that God makes available to us, because I have seen it work wonderous miracles within my own life.

I have never tried to start an online network of prayer, but today I feel as if it may be time to see how you and I both could be blessed from it.  All we have to do is let one another know what we want each other to pray for, followed by asking other people to pray for our requests too. 

Feel free to list your requests below in the comment section of this posting.  If it is something personal, and you don't want to share it publicly on the web, just type up that you need a personal issue prayed for.  I promise to take time every day to pray over your requests. 

Now, as for me, I need everyone who reads this posting to please pray for me.  I have a legal situation in which I need God's mercy to rain down within the Grayson County court system.  I am not requesting that my case be dismissed or anything (although that would be nice), but I would like for the workers within the court system to choose a sentencing for me that falls into line with God's will for my life.  Mostly, I would like to receive prayers that ask God to preserve the best interest's of my son; thus, allowing me to be here with him, not behind bars. 

Thank you ahead of time for each one of you that takes your time to pray for me.  During this most troublesome time of my life, you have no idea how grateful I am for your prayers, thoughts, and concerns.

2 comments:

  1. I need prayers for my friend Dottie with the turmoils that she is going through in life.

    I would also like a prayer for myself in getting my life in more order and find love.

    Thank you

    Stan

    ReplyDelete