Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What does "having it all" mean to you? Is it attainable?

To me, "having it all" means having a perfect life. Perfect health, perfect relationships, perfect attitude, perfect peace. And no, for me, it is not attainable.

My health is not as good as it should be; this is due to many years of injecting illegal substances into my body. My relationships are far from perfect. My attitude often needs a readjustment. And my peace is still working itself out.

Thankfully, I am not a person who wants to "have it all". I am content with the health I have, for it could be far worse. I am content with my relationships because they are growing in a healthy manner. I am content with my attitude, for it has gotten a lot better now that I have realized the world does not revolve around myself. And my peace with the world and myself is getting much stronger.

With all that said, in a sense, I do "have it all", because I have everything I need, and that is all that matters. If you know anyone that "has it all", has that perfect life, please let me know. I would love to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment