Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Few of My Thoughts


Even the strongest person has a pain within them that at times must be expressed through tears.

A love for life is a desire to live.  A desire for more than what we already have because we know life can get better.

I cannot overcome this sinful nature without becoming its master.  In order to master it, I must let it go...into my Master's hands---Jesus Christ!

Suffering has brought me hope.  Hope is something many people never experience.  So, if suffering is what must be endured, then let us all suffer so that we can realize that true hope does exist.

Prayer is my most powerful resource.  Praise be to Jesus that it is also my most abundant.  Prayer is what will save me from my troubles, because my prayers are prayed in the name of Jesus, which is the one and only Savior.

My attitude and mind have been renewed.  With this type of refreshment, I can overcome anything.

For those within my life who appear weak and depressed, I pray you find the joy which is provided by my God.

It hurts seeing my loved ones endure consequences that are a result of my actions and choices.  Yet through all this, they show me what real love is.  They become greater blessings within my life than they previously have been.

This well of mine at one time ran dry, and thus I hit its rock bottom, but as for now and forevermore, it is a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.

I will win this race marked out before me.  I see God in everything and to him I am sprinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment