Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

At What Point in Life Did I Start Feeling Like an Adult?


Umm, well I must admit that in many areas of my life I still do not feel like an adult. One would think that as many times as I have been to Hell and back I would officially feel like an adult, but unfortunately I do not.

I have made so many regretful choices in life that have hindered my capability to act as old as I actually am; however, the one adult-like characteristic I have developed is to continue pressing on in life no matter what my circumstances may be, and I can assure you, my circumstances have varied greatly. At some points in my life I lived as if I was rockstar, while others I actually lived in a homeless shelter.

So, out of curiosity, I wonder if I will ever feel like an adult. I sure hope so. This whole living like a kid thing is gettin real old. Hell, I am raising a kid myself, so I know some definite maturity is needed. With God's help, I am confident feeling like an adult is right around the corner. Cheers to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment