Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Top 5 Strengths

1) Forgiveness and Mercy: I consistently forgive others for the wrongs that they have done; I accept the shortcomings of others; I give people a second chance. Many times, I give them a third and fourth chance as well. I am not vengeful.

2) Open-minded: I try to think things through and examine situations from all sides and weigh all the evidence fairly; however, this does not mean I always make the best choices.

3) Social Intelligence: I try to be aware of the motives and feelings of other people, as well as myself.

4) Hope: This is my greatest strength. Through my God I can find hope in any situation.

5) Spirituality: I have coherent beliefs about my God, my higher purpose, the meaning of life, and the meaning of the universe. I accept that I have been chosen to be a child of God and I do my best to reach my heavenly calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment