Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If You Were Involved in the Making of a Movie, Would You Act or Direct?


I would definitely choose to direct. Heck, I'm the star actress of my 'life-movie', and I get tired of playin this role sometimes, but I refuse to quit cause I have a wonderful director who always pushes me into the next scene---God.

I am not suggesting that I would like to direct as a way to take over his job, but I would like the chance to direct other people just as I please. I have somewhat of a bossy personality, so directing them around is right up my alley.

I find it hard to believe that I could gather up any actors or actresses to work for me, as my 'life-movie' is not one in which someone would think has been well directed ( I make STUPID choices alot...ALOT), but when this ole life of mine is all said and done, if anyone would take the time to sort through all my past times, I think movie watchers and critics alike, would agree that my director has done an excellent job at creating a wonderful individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment