Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

In What Ways do You Wish You Were more Tech Savvy?


I definitely wish I could become good at building computer programs. I think the way they are built, each process connected to another, should also be used by law enforcement operations. Only those people with a brain similar to mine will understand what I just said.

It was not until about 3 years ago that I became as tech savvy as I now am. I do not even know if you could really consider me tech savvy, as I would say I am very Internet savvy. I can find out informatin on anyone by surfing the Internet and using different search engines, with some of them being paid for. Any who, needless to say, I have surprised a person or two with how much information is available on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment