Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Is it Ever Okay to Lie?


Absoultely not! Although I am very good at being able to create a believable lie, it never turns out good. For starters, lieing is wrong and God makes sure that the truth always comes out. Also, when I tell a lie, I then have to create another lie to cover up the first one and so forth...I am not good at remembering things, so I always end up messing up and it becomes easy to see that I am lieing.

It is also not ever okay to lie because the lie will settle way down deep inside of me and fester; thus, causing me to become very angry with myself.

It is always just much simpler to tell the truth, and then it becomes the person's responsiblity that I am talking to to accept the truth. If they cannot, then that is their bad. Not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment