Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bringing Good Out of Bad


Today was one of those days.  I woke up nervous, anxious, and a tad bit excited.  I had to make a court appearance, which by the way went well I think.  I don't have to go back for a couple months, so at least God is blessing me with the ability to spend Christmas with my family. 

God truly is showing me the meaning of Romans 8:28 and proving to me just how graciously He can bring good out of bad situations within my life.  I am so thankful that some of the crazy mistakes I made towards the beginning of this year are now turning into things in which I am being shown how blessed I am within this life. 

The only stressful part of today was when some moments from my past tried to creep their way back into my present life, however, through the strength that my God has given me, the ability to bite my tongue and clear my past memories from my mind were easily accomplished.  Some things in life, as well as people, never change...nor do they have the desire to.  I can only pray that they discover what life is all about. 

I hope your day was as good as mine, and I hope tomorrow is even better.  I'm looking forward to this weekend.  I might go golfing for a bit; that should be interesting because I haven't picked up a club in what seems like ages.  If you are thinking about going to the movies, consider seeing Here Comes the Boom.  I saw it this past weekend, and it was a great movie. 

Hope you have a great week, and remember, life is what you make of it.  If you want it to be good, hand it over to God above, and I promise, He will make it better than you ever thought possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment