Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Great Week


This past weekend was awesome.  The cold weather and wind cut off Eddie's plans of taking me golfing, but the weather sure didn't affect the softball tournament that took place at the city park.  Eddie played, I didn't.  I haven't played in about three years, but hopefully next year, my butt will be back out on the field.  I truly do miss playing. 

Other than that, on Friday we attended an anniversary-thing for my grandparents who marked 50 years of being with one another.  Congrats to them!!!!

On Sunday, God blessed me with a wonderful church sermon preached by a special preacher.  I think I may have found my new church home.  Finding a home-church has been something that I have been praying about, and I think my prayers have been answered.  It's amazing how God always answers prayers.  Every single time, on His timetable, prayers get answered. 

Lastly, one of my favorite parts of the weekend was watching my son play in the leaves.  Him and his multitude of second-cousins would cover each other up with a pile of leaves and then jump out of them.  They remind me of myself and my first-cousins when we were little. 

All in all, last week was great.  Thank you God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment