Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Broke My Toe, Again!


Well, I did it again.  I broke my pinky toe.  I first broke it when I believe I was about 12 years old.  I was going down a tunnel waterslide at Holiday World only to find that a kid was stuck in it.  My foot rammed into his back so hard that it broke my toe.  I couldn't walk for almost two weeks. 

This time, I broke it on my mom's exercise bike.  Sad thing is, I wasn't exercising.  I was simply trying to walk around it.  Early yesterday morning, I was walking through her room, and then, BAM...my toe hit her bike.  I immediately knew I had probably broke it.  It doesn't hurt today near as bad as it did yesterday, but as you can see in the pic above, it is turning into a nasty looking little toe. 

Why wasn't I more careful?  Why did I have to turn something so simple as walking through a room into something that caused my poor little toe to break again?  Lol.   That's the typical me.  Always turning simple tasks into something that brings about pain. 

Moral of my posting is take time to do the little things.  If you don't do them right, this can lead to painful circumstances.  Even the simplest things, such as walking, must be accomplished with caution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment