Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Answered All of Them

 
 
1) Whitney Leigh White             23) my son
2) 26/Aries                                  24) good and getting better
3) Writer                                     25) Christmas
4) the first one                            26) don't have one
5) don't have one                        27) enjoying freedom, writing, spending time with my loved ones
6) don't have one                        28) I like sleep more than I should
7) P.S. I Love You                     29) tiny dogs
8) The Bible                               30) don't have any
9) Good Luck Charlie                31) not knowing if I have to go to prison
10) don't have one                      32) my son and his father
11) Matthew McConaughey      33) reading the bible and chewing my fingernails
12) reading, surfing the web      34) hotfries and hot wings
13) writing and playing piano    35) Josh Hartnett
14) make it through to heaven   36) three
15) science/math                        37) ???
16) my mom and Eddie             38) my man--tall, dark, handsome, country
17) Creepin                                39) forever taken
18) American Honey                 40) a home with my son and Eddie
19) buying a car                         41) content and loved
20) Disney music but I love it   42) going to prison, be separated from my son
21) falling out of a tree house   43) wildflowers, storms, going out to eat, good music
22) Eddie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment